Clean bicycle chains quickly, easily, and effectively without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The CM-5.3 uses an extra-large solvent reservoir and a series of four rotating brushes to get chains sparkling clean inside and out. A magnet at the bottom of the CM-5.3’s solvent reservoir draws away particles scrubbed from the chain, effectively keeping them from being redistributed on the chain during cleaning. The durable sponge material draws solvent from the chain as it exits the CM-5.3, reducing drips and mess.
The CM-5.3 can handle any bike-specific chain, from wide 3/16″ single-speed* to narrow 12 and 13-speed. A reversible handle allows the chain to pass through forwards or backwards for compatibility with center drive e-bikes.
– Compatible with all multi and single-speed chains*
– Compatible with center and rear drive e-bikes
– Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
– Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
– Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone™ easy to use and control
– Holds 59 mL (2 fl. oz.) of solvent
– Replaceable brushes and sponge (part # RBS-5)
*All standard bicycle chain sizes will fit through the CM-5.3. However, some single-speed bikes are not fully compatible with the CM-5.3 due to the low clearance between the chain and chain stay.