Bike bells generally look & sound a bit ugly. But why? What if they looked sexy & sounded like an angel playing glockenspiel? Knog Oi Classic bike bell with a beautiful tone, but also a remarkable style and choice of materials that embodies a rider’s personality.
Knog Oi bell appears to hover around the handlebars. In one sense, it’s discreet. But in another, it stands out as unrecognizable. With a spring-loaded actuator built into the mount, the strike of the bell is firm and fast, allowing a good balance of volume and longevity of sound.
Built into the shape of the mount is a cable management system. So not only does it allow the bell to look and sound uninterrupted, it also helps gather your cables (for the organizer inside us all).
Handlebars measuring 23.8 – 26mm in diameter, Knog has supplied a spacer to help the Oi fit snuggly and securely to your bars. This can be found discretely tucked into the reverse of the Knog oi large bell packaging insert.
The Small Oi cycling bell fits 22.2mm bars e.g. Mountain bikes (near the grips), BMX & some old commuters.
The Large Oi cycling bell fits 23.8 to 31.8mm bars e.g. drop bar road bikes and some cruisers/commuters.
• 2 sizes available: Small / Large
• Colors available: Black / Silver / Brass / Copper
• A subtle design that wraps around your handlebar
• Considered cable management system
• A beautiful tone that’s loud but pleasant (80+ Decibels)
• Stronger & louder than the predecessor
• Weight: 16g (Small), 26g (Large)
• Size of bell: 16x37x53mm (Small), 16x49x68mm (Large)
• Mounting size: Small fits handlebars 22.2mm diameter, Large fits handlebars 23.8 – 31.8mm diameter
📞 +𝟔𝟓 𝟗𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓𝟒𝟎𝟏
Call, WhatsApp, or DM us for enquiries!
🚴🏻 Foldies, Mini Velo, MTBs & Road Bikes
🚲 Bicycle Parts & Accessories
🛠 Bicycle Repairs, Servicing, and Overhaul
📍 Welcome to TEST RIDE & visit us at our showroom cum service center at:
𝟏𝟎 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐭 𝐀𝐯𝐞 𝟒
#𝟎𝟗-𝟔𝟒 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐫 @ 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐮𝐤𝐢𝐭
🕑 Opening Hours
Tuesday – Saturday: 𝟏𝟏𝐚𝐦 – 𝟕𝐩𝐦
Sunday & PH: 𝟏𝟏𝐚𝐦 – 𝟓𝐩𝐦
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲