Kactus TECH concentric swing cage system adopts single aluminum alloy bolt fasten solution. It is lighter and easier for end-users. Titanium alloy shaft fastened to the aluminum alloy base, evenly distributing the force to the entire carbon fiber plate. shifting speed increased by 20%-26%.
• Brand: Kactus
• 2 Models: 17TH / 17THA
• 17TH – Suitable for SHIMANO DA9100 DA9150 R8000 R8050 transmission
• 17THA – Suitable for SHIMANO R7000 transmission
• 12/17T super large size guide wheel set system
• Saves 45% chain friction resistance compared to 11T guide wheels
• The ceramic bearing version saves more than 2.2 watts of average power compared to the original transmission system
• Full carbon fiber cage
• Full 7075 aluminum alloy CNC cutting lightweight guide wheel and TC4 titanium alloy spindle
• Color: Black
• Ceramic bearing version
• Weight: 55g
Why replace the derailleur pulley wheel
– Firstly, a porous spring position limit could adjust back tension largely, improve the weakness of the original stretch, and make the up and down chain tension between the guide wheel and cogs much more adequate.
– Secondly, the contact tooth number or control tooth number between the chain and cogs of rear derailleur 17T is more during gear shifting, it is just like pinching the middle and two sides of some sticks, the larger the control lever, the stronger the control power.
– Lastly, after redesigning the cage’s rotation curve, the distance between the upper guide wheel and the cogs is improved.