Ceramic Wet Lube is Finish Line’s most advanced and effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant builds a ceramic coating on frictional surfaces resulting in increased smoothness, longer intervals, and a chain that runs so quietly, you will notice the difference. Ceramic Wet’s extreme durability holds up even in wet weather conditions. Although more expensive than most lubes, Ceramic Wet delivers more miles per application, often exceeding 175 miles.
Ceramic Wet utilizes a patented boron nitride technology. As the first bike lube company to innovate with ceramic particles, Finish Line has set new standards for race day lubrication. Ceramic Wet is changing the way many mechanics prepare their rider’s bikes for race day.
Ceramic Wet is a fully waterproof lubricant, so it can be used in all disciplines: Mountain bike, cyclocross, road, and track racing.
Application tips: To help this lubricant nano-sized ceramic particles attach themselves onto and into the asperities of the metal, the first application should be applied to a clean, dry surface (Speed Bike Degreaser is recommended). Within three applications, all frictional surfaces of the chain will be fully coated with ceramic particles and maximum benefits will be realized.
NOTE: As the white ceramic particles embed themselves, they will displace grime, causing the lubricating film to turn grey or black. Over time (2-3 applications) this phenomenon will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
• Finish Line’s most advanced, effective racing lubricant; wet-style synthetic lubricant
• Enhanced with nano-sized platelets of boron nitride and micron particles of fluoropolymer which build ceramic coating on frictional surfaces of the drivetrain over time
• Features “inherently biodegradable” formulation, meaning between 20% and 60% of the product’s base oils will degrade within 28 days once exposed to contact with soil-borne bacteria
• Non-toxic when used in quantities and applications as intended; contains no carcinogenic or hazardous air polluting (HAP) ingredients, and emits no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
• Patented, fully waterproof lubricant can be used in all cycling disciplines, including road, track, cyclocross, and mountain biking
• Made using the highest quality ingredients
• Size: 2oz / 60ml