Full-size comfort bar end delivers maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling when touring or on fitness bikes. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The bar end is also the locking clamp for the grip. Cannot be used for carbon handlebars.
– Approx. 370g (Small) | 394g (Large)
– Touring | Commuting
– Full-size comfort bar end
– Cannot be used for carbon handlebar
– Available in regular
– Large: Glove Size 8,5″ – 10,5″ (XL to XXL), 102 mm hand circumference
– Small: Glove Size 6,5″ – 8,5″ (XS to XL), 92 mm hand circumference