The original ergonomic grip. The Ergon GP1 Lock-On Handlebar Grips set the worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality. The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The uniquely shaped grip body is 100% made from German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused Medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip to be adjusted for a perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed.
Offered in Small or Large, this is the thickness of the grip in hand. The Small and Large are the same length and have the same wing size. The only difference is the thickness of the grip in hand. Riders with smaller hands are best to choose the Small size. Riders with large hands are an ideal fit for the Large size. Ultimately, the choice of size is a rider’s personal preference.
– Approx. 165g (Small) | 195g (Large)
– Mountain Bike | Touring | Commuting
– 100% recyclable aluminum clamp
– Carbon bar compatible
– Available in regular
– Large: Glove Size 8,5″ – 10,5″ (XL to XXL), 102 mm hand circumference
– Small: Glove Size 6,5″ – 8,5″ (XS to XL), 92 mm hand circumference